Unruly Spectator Two-Sided Flash Cards (Set of 50)
- Those two-sided giveaway flash cards are a clever and funny way for the referee to let a soccer mom, dad or a spectator know that they too can become a referee, instead of just complaining about those "high kicks" and "offsides" you are missing ;-)
- With subtle, "sublimated" jokes about what they will learn in the process these cards are surely going to turn some of those unruly parents and coaches into proper fans and with a little luck, maybe even into actual referees.
- Cards can be handed out or "shown and given" to the unruly spectators on as-needed basis, helping to loosen up the atmosphere on the sidelines.
- Size 3 x 4 inch.
- High quality, sturdy construction.
- Two-sided design (Yellow on one side and Red on the other)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
LOVE IT!! Too bad I haven’t been able to use it yet
I’m sure I will use these cards! I’m also sure they will be able to diffuse some “know-it-all” spectator situations.
Nice attention getters. Hopefully can pick up a few expert helpers. do wish they were a touch smaller for my pockets
Humorous! Distributed them to Instructors with the 2019-20 IFAB LOTG as their bookmark to Law 12.