Reusable 2-Sided Score Card
- UPDATED in late 2023: The new cards have been optimized for sharpie/permanent marker use (as many people have seen with FIFA internationals). These markings are extremely resilient until any solvent is applied (even bug spray, sunscreen, etc.) for easy wipe off. Pencil may be used as a secondary option.
- Single Reusable Referee Score Card that won't run when written on in rain, snow or hot, humid conditions.
- Home Team on one side.
- Away Team on the other side.
- Card cleans easily for immediate re-use if needed (use any solvent, including bug spray or sunscreen).
- Card size: 3.5 inch x 4.75 in.
- Clean, simple yet complete design to keep the match recording hassle-free.
- Favorite among Referees, ARs, 4th Officials & Assessors.
- Tracks all essential match info: Team Names, Team Colors, Kick-Off, Captains' Numbers, Misconducts, Goals, Subs.
- Cautionable and Sending Off Offenses codes on bottom.
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Only used them a couple time but like them better than a paper sheet.
Wish there was a space to write down notes other than for cards.
These work great. Little alcohol wipe cleans it up for next game.
Big fan, this is the 2nd time I have purchased (sort of lost the other one). But I don't like to have a lot on me, hated having a folding wallet, this works really well for me.
REUSABLE 2-SIDED SCORE CARD (PENCIL, PEN & MARKER SAFE Are adorable easy to track soccer ⚽️ games
Just what I need
These are my go-to alongside the Refcil pencils: the combination are lightweight, and easy to carry. When I first started using them, I had no issues with erasing and reusing. I used a gum rubber eraser and had no issues with smudging or rain.
After about 100 uses, I see a deterioration in quality: the card smudges, the home and away team areas require a hard press of pencil to make a mark. This is a bit disappointing since I don’t want to purchase new cards and I have developed some level of reliance on them.
Unless I’m doing something wrong, I feel like these didn’t survive beyond 100 uses when using a pencil.
I use these to keep track of Subs on college level games as well as Misconduct when I have a whistle. They work amazing. I even forgot to erase record of a game from a week prior, they sat in my bag for that entire time that rode in the back of my car rubbing against the sides of pockets for a week and the writing still did not wear off. Top notch.
Easy to write and erase.. love it!