Robic PRO Referee Watch
- Dual Independent Game Timers; fully programmable bottom timer Counts Down while the upper timer Counts Up in 1/100 second resolution
- Timers are also fully customizable for Football, Shot Clock in Lacrosse, Basketball & more.
- 50 Memory Stopwatch with 1/100 second resolution.
- EL Backlight.
- Water Resistant, works in all weather.
- Standard Watch mode
- Factory Warranty.
- Tip #1 for Soccer Referees: Use the Count Down timer for the game time. The Count Down timer can be set to any number of minutes, with virtually no limits. Once the Count Down timer reaches 0:00 it will automatically start Counting Up from 0:00, so you know exactly how much added time is elapsing.
- Tip #2 for Soccer Referees: Count Up timer can be used independently from the main, Count Down timer, so it can be activated and stopped at any time during the game and used as needed for any stoppage (i.e. serious injury) where you do not wish to stop your main Count Down timer, but still want to know how long the play itself was stopped for.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The watch works great. After trying out the instructions and finally getting used to it it is literally kept me from wearing two watches per match.
I got this as a backup watch for my Garmin ForeRunner 235 (with RefereeWatch app) which I really love. This watch failed to meet my expectations in the following ways:
- the count up timer only works if you start it separately from the count down timer and flashes the entire time. As a referee, we track events by the minute into the match, the count down timer is only helpful for letting other know remaining time. Also the timer is includes hundredths of seconds (why in the world would anyone need that?). I suppose it was meant as a stoppage timer, but the watch was advertised as having two timers.
- The watch beeps 30 seconds before the end of the half and continues to beep until you silence it. I don't want to be messing with my watch during the match. If it just beeped at the end, that would be acceptable, and if had a option to silence the beep, it would be great.
Overall the watch is of good quality. I feel it is appropriately sized (it's the same size as my Garmin). The reason for the low rating is not because of quality, but functionality. It's likely I won't even use it as a backup and just find a simple sports watch instead.
a couple of the side buttons are "touchy" when they hit your wrist/back of the hand; fortunately only affects toggling between modes and not timing issues.
wish there was a way to not have the beep when countdown timer expires; however, count up timer immediately starting is wonderful for stoppage time situations.
ability to use stopwatch on the same screen as count down timer sets up for a very nice determination of stoppage time as well. start when time wasting, injury, etc occurs... stop when restarting play... near the end of the half (or match) you have a cue of the stoppage time to add (when needed).
Easy to use - easy to read which is nice for us with "experienced" eyes.
I like the features but as others have said it’s a big watch. Haven’t used it in the rain yet, so far it’s alright.
I have two (2) other higher end watches I utilize on the pitch and I use the Robic Pro as my backup. It is extremely easy to setup and use. This is a great watch for the pitch.
This watch has yet to fail me. I purchased it when it first came out and the Referee Store shot a promotional email out with it featured. I went ahead and wanted to give it a shot knowing I had no connections or seeing reviews for it.
This watch has some different features which are neat and compare to other brand name watches from various official stores. I like how the referee mode has a larger size stopwatch and a countdown which allows quicker judgement for the time displayed. The watch is a little bigger than some other watches that may be used, but it's definitely built with quality and designed to perform at an ultimate level.
I highly recommend individuals to give this watch a try and to experience a different level of wearing it. If I have any other opinions down the road with the watch, I will edit my review. I'm looking at investing in another one of the watches because they are so nice!