- PTT (Push-To-Talk) version of the Boom Mic II
- Stays in ear very well!
- Fits left or right ear
- Ear hook position relative to the earbud is adjustable
- 2.5/3.5 mm plug size is specially manufactured to fit into the case to achieve water-tightness at the seal ring
- Excellent frequency response curve to clearly convey speech
- Foam cap over mic effectively reduces wind noise
- For use with Yapalong 4000 and 5000 Systems ONLY
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the same headset as the Boom Mic II with a Push to Talk button added. The button is about 2" in diameter which seems excessive at first, but when you have some information that your Referee needs immediately it is easy to find and you can interject quickly. PTT for the 4th is an absolute necessity in my opinion because 90+% of what they are saying is not what the crew needs to hear while focused on the match.