Yapalong 5000 (7-User) Complete Set
Yapalong is an official FIFA Inspected Communication System Provider.
Underlying Yapalong 5000 sleek appearance is cutting edge technology. Yapalong 5000 is developed based on Ref-Comm Yapalong 4000, but has longer range and better sound quality. It also has improved ability on bypassing obstruction and resisting electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference. The internal antenna design makes it more rugged with added waterproof capability. Yapalong 5000 allows switching between 2 groups.
The Yapalong 5000 (7-User) Complete Set comes with: 7 Receivers, two 4-Slot Chargers, 7 velcro armbands and a choice, or a combination of In-Ear Boom Mics II or PTT Boom Mics II. Optional Backpack Carry Case may be added for additional fee.
- Unlicensed ISM band, 900 MHz & 800 MHz
- Up to 8 Talkers & Unlimited Listeners
- Range up to 1,100 meters line-of-sight
- Full Duplex Referee Communication System (No Push-To-Talk required)
- Encrypted no-master TDMA/peer-to-peer connection
- Auto-scanning for continuous best-quality reception
- Superior & Safe Sound Quality (whistle volume is automatically reduced to safe levels and can be adjusted by the user)
- Size: 129mm x 66mm x 21mm
- Weight: 138 grams
- Battery: Lithium polymer battery, 3.7 V, 1700 mAh
- Over 8 hours talk-time after being fully charged
- Operating Temp. Range: -4 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- IP67 rating