Fox 40 Whistle & Watch Combo Kit
- Fox 40 Sonik Blast CMG (120 dB)
- Digital Wrist Watch
- Fox 40 Sonik Blast® CMG® in white/black combo color
- Whistle is efficient and easy to blow
- Wrist watch has a water/shock resistant design with a large screen display
- EL backlight is available in any mode, lasts for 3 seconds
- 12/24 hour mode 2 time-zone display
- Time function: displays hour, minute, second, month, week
- Stopwatch function: 10 laps, displays 1/100 second, maximum 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
- Countdown function: displays 1/100 second, maximum 99 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Alwys loved Fox 40 products. Then they bundle it with a watch. Perfect! I enjoy both products and for the price? Awesome
like the save the battery function
In a day and age where even the most basic of watches have entry-level Smartwatch capabilities, this is more of a glorified stop-watch. The multifunciotns are very handy, the display is clear, keeps multiple intervals of time keeping and count down timers. If it were soley judged on it's primitive functionality, it's adequate. It's fitting of the $30 price tag.
Great watch with large face and numbers. Just needed something simple and easy to navigate for keeping time. Whistle has crisp and clear sound. Perfect backup.
The whistle is great, nice and loud. The watch is easy to use
Whistle was nice and loud and the watch was simple to set and use. In bright sunlight I could clearly see the digits at any angle. I would recommend this combo to any referee needing both these items.
I bought this watch originally since it seemed in it's price range to have the largest display numbers. This watch works very well and I also find the Timer function to be easy to use as well.
This is my go to game watch. Easy to use. Very readable.
If the whistle was a version of the Fox 40 CMG whistle I'd be ecstatic. I use the whistle as a gift to any new referee who has bought some funky starter kit whistle......
As the years come and gone my eye sight has also. The watches I used to use I can no longer see the display no matter which glasses I wore. The display on this watch is great. Numbers are very easy to see. The bonus on this is you can turn it off so you don't waste the batter.
I recommend this to all referees, and if you are starting off not only get one, but two. All refs must have a back up.
Good luck and enjoy