Force3 Ultimate Umpire Shin Guards
- These incredible high quality shin guards are made of premium materials including DuPont Kevlar, stainless steel rivets, and high-impact slimline composite buckles
- A layer of Kevlar is laminated into the interior padding providing the best protection and lowest weight possible
- Conforming takes on a new meaning with the slim profile and optional comfort padding that provides a cushioned barrier between your leg and the shin guard
- Vent holes also provide great breathability and airflow while working your game
- Available in three sizes, 14.5″, 16.5″ and 18.5″
- Model F3UUSG
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought these to replace old All-Starr guards that were heavy and bulky. These were expensive, but they have great coverage and featherlight. I measure 15.5", but with plate shoes, I decided on the 14.5" size. They fit perfect, and prefer the secure buckles over the metal tabs that would come off during the game.
I have been umping for 8 years....always choose the same brand but always felt they were too short. Trouble is the next size up was too long. Found all many were too short or too long.
So these arrived and they felt like I was putting pillows on my shins. Just had my first opportunity to wear them in a game....four to be exact. Several poor catchers, several impacts later, and never felt a thing. Very comfortable. Appear to be very durable and adaptable. Worth the price....
These pads fit nicely and are comfortable and I've sustained a couple of shots off the bat already with no adverse affect. I even wear a partial brace under one of the pad without a problem. You might need to trim the straps, but that was no problem.
These shin guards are the best I have ever owned in 18 years of umpiring. Lightweight and not wide across the shin. Can barely notice you have them on under your plate pants. I love the snap on straps over the old style clip ons. I would highly recommed these shin guards. They are awesome!!!!
I've hated for years the metal connectors on shin pads. So I gave these a try and love em. Much more comfortable.