Elite Reusable Write-On Cards (use with any pencil)
- UPDATED in late 2023: The new cards have been optimized for sharpie/permanent marker use (as many people have seen with FIFA internationals). These markings are extremely resilient until any solvent is applied (even bug spray, sunscreen, etc.) for easy wipe off. Pencil may be used as a secondary option.
- Set of 2 reusable cards (Red and Yellow) that won't run when written on in rain, snow or hot, humid conditions.
- Cards clean easily for immediate re-use if needed (use any solvent, including bug spray or sunscreen).
- Cards size: 3.5 inch x 4.75 in.
- Clean, simple yet complete design to keep the match recording hassle-free.
- Tracks all essential match info.
- Yellow Card Front: Team Names, Team Colors, Kick-Off, Misconducts.
- Yellow Card Back: Goals, Subs, Cautionable Offenses Codes.
- Red Card Front: Team Names, Team Colors, Misconducts.
- Red Card Back: KFTM Grid (Kicks From The Mark), Sending-Off Offenses Codes.
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The cards make it easy to manage disciplinary actions and track game events. The ability to reuse the cards make them my preferred option when compared to traditional forms.
I love these cards. I love how you can write on them with pencil, then erase for the next game. They have all the necessary game information spaces on the cards to complete a game from start to KFTM.
ONE caution: I was hooking the mechanical pencil on to the card itself while in my pocket, and reattaching the pencil to the card after each goal or card. However, over time this was scratching off the finish on the card that allows you to write and erase. So, just keep each card in whatever pocket you choose, but attach your pencil to your pocket, not the card.
I like these write-ons a lot. You can use pencil and erase after the game to ready for your next game. They are organized with a front and back and give you everything you need to track game information.
***Caveat: This is my second pair. I bought a second pair because I rubbed/scratched off the finish that allows for pencil and re-use. I was putting my mechanical pencil clipped on to the card and it rubbed off the finish. So just keep it in your pocket and your pencil clipped to your shorts pocket or your other pocket instead of actually attaching it to the card. I was watching one MLS referee and he put his yellow in his right pocket and his pen in his left, so I think I can do that too!***
Easy to clean
This set of cards has everything I need including Kicks from the Mark.
The best I have ever used
So glad I got these AND read some other reviews as one person said they used finger nail polish to remove pen/pencil, resulting in ruining finish.
So knew going in how to use and re-use...just a helpful hint worth reiterating.
These allow writing with pencil, in rain. You can then erase or take a pic and erase a be ready for the next game. They literally have everything on both cards combined to take all the notes you need for various levels of play.
Glad I got these. I've already used these multiple times since purchase and haven't seen any reason to not like them.
These do work great in the rain. My only beef is that the pencil lead is difficult to remove. Using a pencil eraser leaves too much residue. I am now using Goof-Off, which removes all the graphite.