Elite Reusable Write-On Cards (use with any pencil)
- Proprietary weatherproof finish lets you track all game details, no matter what weather you referee in.
- Set of 2 reusable cards (Red and Yellow) that won't run when written on in rain, snow or hot, humid conditions.
- Cards clean easily for immediate re-use if needed.
- Cards size: 3.5 inch x 4.75 in.
- Clean, simple yet complete design to keep the match recording hassle-free.
- Tracks all essential match info.
- Yellow Card Front: Team Names, Team Colors, Kick-Off, Misconducts.
- Yellow Card Back: Goals, Subs, Cautionable Offenses Codes.
- Red Card Front: Team Names, Team Colors, Misconducts.
- Red Card Back: KFTM Grid (Kicks From The Mark), Sending-Off Offenses Codes.
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to clean
This set of cards has everything I need including Kicks from the Mark.
The best I have ever used
So glad I got these AND read some other reviews as one person said they used finger nail polish to remove pen/pencil, resulting in ruining finish.
So knew going in how to use and re-use...just a helpful hint worth reiterating.
These allow writing with pencil, in rain. You can then erase or take a pic and erase a be ready for the next game. They literally have everything on both cards combined to take all the notes you need for various levels of play.
Glad I got these. I've already used these multiple times since purchase and haven't seen any reason to not like them.
These do work great in the rain. My only beef is that the pencil lead is difficult to remove. Using a pencil eraser leaves too much residue. I am now using Goof-Off, which removes all the graphite.
Excellent product, use any pencil. I got caught in a downpour and they still worked perfectly
These are a must-have for those sick of fidgeting awkwardly with a paper notebook or loose pieces of paper. Strong enough to write on when holding only the card. Pencils leave dark and easy to read markings that erase easily, somehow without rubbing off while in your pocket. Tried it out with sharpie, and that ALSO comes off easily and without a trace with just a bit of sun screen. The yellow is more of a medium to dark yellow, and red is regular red, not the neon. I use these for game notes alongside regular neon red and yellow cards, although these could be used as your notes and regular “showing” cards as well.
Outstanding product covers every facet of the game .. used them in the rain this weekend and they work flawlessly no smudge and pencils write in the rain ... Highly recommend these for any referees