Baseball Umpire Plate Shoes
Smitty’s first ever plate shoes provide proven protective features to umpires at all levels at a wallet-friendly price. The mid-cut design with metatarsal plate, composite toe box, EVA midsole foam, multi- direction sole and all-leather upper combine to give you everything needed in a standard umpire plate shoe: support, protection, cushioning and traction - all in a professional look that is easy to clean and polish.
- A combination of foam and rubber in heel and forefoot provides superior shock absorption and cushioning throughout the game.
- Leather upper for easy care and durability
- Multi-direction lug sole for traction
- EVA foam midsole for durability and comfort
- Toe box is designed of the highest-grade Thermal Polyurethane possible, with greater density in high impact zones.
- Metatarsal plate evenly protects inside, outside and top of foot
- Crisp and professional black upper with embossed Smitty logo on tongue and back of shoe
- Available in D (standard) width
- Color: All-black
- For baseball or softball
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I need new plate shoes and ordered these and I'm very satisfied. They fit nicely and are comfortable and allow me to move from behind the plate easily. I've never had mid-height shoes before and I'm pleased with them.