United Attire air-DRI Referee Shorts
United Attire air-DRI Referee Shorts are developed with hot and/or humid weather in mind. Proprietary blend of fabrics and low profile stitching provide unparalleled comfort and greater range of motion. Ultra-Lightweight Construction using combination of unique moisture-wicking and quick-drying materials will wick away any excess moisture and help keep you dry and comfortable, so you can focus on your game.
- Ultra-Lightweight Construction for greater range of motions
- Moisture-Wicking properties to keep you dry and comfortable
- air-DRI technology to keep you cool in hot and humid weather
- 2 Front Pockets designed with the help of professional referees, with proper depth for optional cards placement
- 2 Back Pockets with velcro closures to fit your cards or other match reporting accessories
- Low Profile SLIMX Adjustable Waistband provides firmer grip on your tucked jersey without adding any bulk
- NO MESH LINING to avoid discomfort while on the go during hot weather
- All-Black Design with embroidered logo
- New, improved cut resulting in more professional look and feel, a far departure from traditional, "baggy shorts", yet with virtually same amount of "leg room"
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
now sure why it too so long to develop referee shorts that function like running shorts... very lightweight.... don't hold the sweat...you would never run a 5k in most referee shorts yet RUNNING is what we do! (Side note- I usually wear 'large' clothes but I go the medium size because I'm old fashioned and don't like shorts that hang so low they touch my knees- the mediums fit perfectly to a 34 inch waist).. these are just super comfortable....
Roomy and very comfortable to wear.
I mainly use my OSI shorts, but I like trying new things just to see. From what I can see on the web, these look very similar to the Nike shorts they use in England, just with 4 pockets instead of 3. But since those aren't an affordable option this side of the pond, these are probably the closest I will get.
The fit is different, but I'm a bigger guy, and I would think it would work better for a more fit referee.
On a plus, there's no mesh lining to cut out before using!
Personal preference, I prefer the back pockets have the flap closing off the top of my pockets rather than the tab style used here (just like the current shirts). But that is something everyone is entitled to their opinion on.
This are the best shorts I have ever purchased
Great material, but if you have large hips, butt or legs you need to order at least one size up