REF SMART Universal Game Day Timer
- Pre-Programmed by default to 25/40 function (can be changed to others)
- NFHS Football 25/60 (Vibrate Only), NCAA & Texas Football 25/40 (Vibrate Only), Lacrosse 20/120 (with Audible Tone) and NCAA Baseball 20/90 (Vibrate Only) - all programming options are included in this 1 Universal Timer.
- You can change the timing options as you wish (instructions will be included).
- Easily time the play clock and time outs
- This one timer works for football (25/60 & 25/40), Baseball and Lacrosse
- Tempered steel black powder coat belt clip is secure to stay in place during the most grueling conditions
- Unlike a wrist watch there are no tiny buttons, but simple click toggle switch
- The 25 and 40 second play clock has a quick vibration warning with 10 seconds remaining, then will vibrate in 1 second increments for the last 5 seconds
- The 60 second timer has a vibration warning 15 seconds remaining, then again when the timer reaches 0
- 2 AAA batteries included
- .001 Second Accuracy
- Can be programmed to be audible for 20/120 Lacrosse
- New! Baseball 20/90 function now included
- Low battery warning: When you turn the timer on, it will beep if the battery is running low.
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Decent functionality, weak on construction, stopped working after the first year. Expected it to last longer
Great little timer..works every time..light weight..no problems
I bought this timer a few weeks ago for the lacrosse games I officiate, since I was elevated to some of the higher youth teams that keep counts.
It's easy to use & works perfectly for lacrosse. The 120 second timer also helps keep track of length of timeouts during a game.
Good timer, I practiced at home before using in a game. Easy to use.
Works well, really enjoying it. If you flip too fast sometimes it does not reset.
My original refsmart finally stopped working after 6 years - this is a solid product so I bought again
The Ref Smart is the most efficient on-field play clock for a football official. The timing accuracy for play clock administration allows the official to attend to other responsibilities while the Ref Smart counts down until the 10 second warning vibration, and then another vibration at 5 seconds for the official uses for their visible arm count down for "warning" and if the snap is not made at the 5th second vibration, the official whistles there is a delay of game foul.
Works great. Easy to use. Maybe a durable water proof plastic case. Also how about a rechargeable model?
EASY to use and not too bulky! This 25/40 timer has done a great job this year. I've run as a deep judge for many decades and this one is excellent. Hope to carry it as a backup in the State Championships this year!